Please find below the results from our most recent parent survey in November 2022
We were delighted that so many parents (over 260) completed the survey.
- 98% of Edwards Hall parents would recommend this school to another parent
- 100% of parents of children with SEND agreed that the school gives their children the support they need to succeed
- 97% of parents agreed that their child does well at Edwards Hall
- 99% of parents said that their child felt safe at Edwards Hall
- 97% of parents said that their child was happy at Edwards Hall
Some of the comments from parents:
'This school has supported me and my children for many years. Lovely staff and lovely school'
'Fantastic school where my child is thriving '
'A is loving Year 5 and seems to be doing amazing - thank you '
'Great school, wouldn’t go anywhere else! '
'I could not fault the school in any way. All of my children are loving it and are always happy. Thank you for being a great school'
'Thankyou! This school is worlds apart from our previous school - you’re organised, supportive, helpful and well-funded. Wish we’d joined you sooner :-) '
'H is loving school and I’m very happy with the school and her development'
We had several comments from parents who would like there to be more clubs available. We agree! We have already started working on increasing the amount and range of clubs available, both those run by school staff and those run by external companies. Watch this space!
Several parents felt that it would be good for us to compete in more sporting competitions. We have increased the number of competitions entered this year, and are maximising on the clubs and sports offer we have to support this - netball club, for example. Look out in the newsletter to see how the Edwards Hall teams get on.